Considering an in-stream campaign? Find out what different in-stream video ad formats you can choose from, and how we can help you.
In-stream video ads are played before (pre-roll), during (mid-roll) or after (post-roll) the streaming of video content that the user has requested. This format is frequently used to monetize the video content that the publisher is delivering and can be played inside short or long-form video
These ads cannot typically be stopped from being played.
In-stream video ad formats
Why choose Crimtan for your in-stream campaigns?
- Our lifecycle marketing product in conjunction with in-stream video ads helps to amplify our clients’ campaigns and increase engagement.
- Our DCO, combined with full creative studio offering, takes our clients’ video creative to a whole new level.
- Our relationships with premium publishers enables us to deliver in-stream video ads on premium publishers in market.
- Our bespoke in-stream private marketplace deals combined with first party data enables us to deliver the best personalised ads to your consumers.
- Benefit from our cross device capabilities and a single reporting dashboard.
- We’re Brand Safe and IAB Gold Standard accredited.
Benefits of in-stream
- User initiated content– As the viewers have opted to watch video content of their choosing, they are motivated and engaged with the content. It also gives them reason to continue to view the ads as they want to view the content they have selected.
- Flexibility– With In-Stream video ads, you have the option to choose whether or not a consumer is forced to watch and ad (non-skippable) or has the option click away (skippable) from the ad after a set period of time.
- Increased brand awareness– In-stream ads are a great format for driving brand awareness and traffic to site.
- Reach your target audience– You have the power to target viewers based on their location, language, age, gender, and more – meaning your ad only reaches the people that you want it to.
Get in touch to find out more about how we can help you with your in-stream video campaigns.