Crimtan is a total lifecycle marketing company with proprietary technology that enables us to run intelligent, targeted, high performing display campaigns for well-known retail, travel, education and financial brands globally. We deliver the only complete lifecycle marketing solution. The business is in a high growth phase, and with offices in Brighton, London, Dubai, Singapore, Sydney and Chicago you will be working across a number of global campaigns across different formats and mediums.
Our vision: To be our clients’ most trusted marketing partner.
Our mission: To deliver exceptional marketing outcomes for our clients. We achieve this by exploring, explaining, and optimising their customer lifecycles.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced and talented individual with a solution-focused mindset with a solid background in ad-serving, media buying and creative optimisation. This person is somebody who can liaise between the creative team and the media buying team to set up and deliver campaigns across all programmatic channels, ensuring data feeds, tracking and decision trees are configured correctly before handing over the campaigns to the traders. This position needs someone with a keen eye on standardising processes and aligning creative with trading for our tier one clients. Understanding the relationship between trading, creative, ad-serving is a must.
For the right candidate it’s a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that is always pushing the envelope of what’s possible.
The role is predominately based in Brighton and can be remote, though travel to London will be required. You will be reporting to the technical and creative director located in the Brighton office. This is an exciting time to join our implementation team.
About the team:
The implementation team sits in between our clients and our trading team and supporting the client services team – it ensures that Crimtan develops strong relationships with all parties and supports the wider teams to deliver the best possible campaign results.
Key skills and experience:
By delivering and executing great campaigns you will:
- Ensure that from onboarding to launch, the campaign is delivered efficiently and effectively
- Ensure all comms are kept up to date and everyone is aware of the status and on progress. Field client, client services and trading requests, whether relating to tracking, functionality of the creative, and lifecycle rules.
- Configure client and internal tracking both within our platforms and on client sites
- Set up creative matrices and feeds to help creative team and developers for dynamic elements of the creative executions, and assist the creative team with building out creative variations to campaigns
- Support the client services and trading teams by relaying information from the client and creative design team in a timely manner, including pixel setup and tags, creative queries and timescales etc.
- Troubleshoot technical and delivery issues, working as a liaison point between the media and creative teams so issues are fixed efficiently
- Help achieve ‘client firsts’ – doing something new for their brands, like sophisticated dynamic prospecting or a geo focused push.
- Become the clients go-to, indispensable partner, where the wider team trust your expertise and value your input, be it on campaign execution, specific areas (mobile, brand safety etc.) or wider display strategy
- Go the extra mile in terms of servicing – being pro-active and giving them truly bespoke insights during and after campaign
- Understand the bigger picture by learning about your clients’ products, general industry trends, or developments in digital marketing that may be relevant to them.
- Assist planning the workload across the developers and creative teams globally to ensure deadlines are met.
We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join the team. You should be interested in a career in advertising, be comfortable with tech, and relish the opportunity to provide exceptional service levels, both internally and externally. Ideally you would have a minimum of 1 years’ experience as a trafficker, media planner/buyer with some knowledge of dynamic creative. Here are some of the attributes we are looking for:
- Being outgoing and personable:
- We want you to build strong relationships with your stakeholders – (clients or colleagues in other teams).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work across several time zones all with tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn and a positive approach to new challenges
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction and feedback
- Strong enthusiasm for standardising processes and approaches to delivery of media
- Demonstrating an analytical and data driven approach, with strong problem-solving skills & attention to detail:
- Proactive ability to spot problems and resolve or escalate as required
- Attention to detail in setup and standardised approaches
- Showing an entrepreneurial spirit:
- Well organised and able to prioritise multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Confidence to work with others to inspire great quality and high standards
- We want you to show ownership, initiative and accountability and to generally be pro-active when leading campaign executions
- As a fast-growing company, we rely on everyone’s input to make our company and processes better
- An ability to work well under pressure, autonomously, with an ability to handle competing priorities
- Flexi hour scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Fresh fruit Monday
- Beer Friday
Salary: Competitive based on experience
To apply, please send examples of your work and CV to Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org