Crimtan is a programmatic digital marketing company with proprietary technology that enables us to run intelligent, targeted, high performing display campaigns for well-known retail, travel, education and financial brands globally. Our business is in a high growth phase, and with offices in Chicago, Brighton, London, Dubai, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney you will be working across a number of global campaigns across different formats and mediums.
Our vision is simple: To transform display advertising into repeat relevant individual experiences at scale.
About the team:
The Client Service team sits in between our clients and our trading team – it ensures that Crimtan develops strong relationships with clients and supports the trading team deliver the best possible campaign results.
About the role:
As a client services manager, you will support as a day to day contact for a key set of clients, keeping them up to date on advertising campaign performance, from sign off to post-campaign reporting. You will do this by providing insights reports, fielding ad-hoc requests, and educating them about the programmatic world, ultimately helping them implement their wider display strategy. You will be key the contact to manage campaign performance both internally and managing expectations externally to clients making sure all stakeholders are clear on campaign execution.
- Delivering and executing great campaigns, i.e. ensuring hitting core KPIs:
- Supporting the CS & trading team, through monitoring campaign performance, by ensuring we are pacing correctly and are on target
- Fielding client requests, whether admin or insights, such as insights reports, campaign booking information etc.
- Supporting the CS & trading team through pro-actively managing expectations and educating the client when it comes to best practice, campaign strategies & KPIs, what is/isn’t possible etc.
- Helping the client develop and implement their wider display strategy through:
- Going the extra mile in terms of servicing – being pro-active and giving them truly bespoke insights during and after campaign
- Understanding the bigger picture by learning about your clients’ products, general industry trends, or developments in digital marketing that may be relevant to them.
We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious individual to join the team. You should be interested in a career in advertising, be comfortable with tech, and relish the opportunity to provide an exceptional service to clients. Here are some of the attributes we are looking for:
- Being outgoing and personable:
- We want you to build strong relationships with your stakeholders – (clients or colleagues in other teams).
- This role requires presentation skills (to large and small groups) and exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrating an analytical and data driven approach, with strong problem-solving skills & attention to detail:
- We deal with lots of data, so you should be comfortable manipulating it and using it to back up your analysis and recommendations. Proficiency in MS office (particularly Excel and PowerPoint) is a requirement.
- Sometimes things don’t go to plan – you will need to use your initiative to try to solve problems (under-performing campaigns, discrepancies etc.)
- Showing an entrepreneurial spirit:
- We want you to show ownership, initiative and accountability and to generally be pro-active when leading campaign executions
- As a fast growing company, we rely on everyone’s input to make our company and processes better
- An ability to work well under pressure, autonomously, with an ability to handle competing priorities
- Fluent speaking in Chinese, Cantonese preferred
- Flexi hour scheme
- 20 days holiday
Salary: Competitive based on experience
To apply, please send examples of your work and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org