Crimtan is a programmatic digital marketing company with proprietary technology that enables us to run intelligent, targeted, high performing display campaigns for well-known retail, travel, education and financial brands globally. Our business is in a high growth phase, and with offices in Chicago, Brighton, London, Dubai, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney you will be working across a number of global campaigns across different formats and mediums.
Our vision is simple: To transform display advertising into repeat relevant individual experiences at scale.
Our ideal candidate will be a keen learner, looking to build their own skills. We want to find someone who has a deep interest in design. You should be actively developing your own ideas independently. We make use of web technologies, such as CSS, to enhance our advertising. We’ll teach you all you need to know, but you should be interested in learning and developing these skills to help your design work.
You will be required to work as part of a growing team both on individual projects and clients and collectively with the team. You will be reporting to the Technical and Creative Director located in the same office. This is an exciting time to join our implementation team.
Key requirements and responsibilities:
Underlying every successful campaign is the ability to deliver the right message, in the right context, with the right creative to the right customer at the right time. Our proprietary technology has all the building blocks needed to allow this to happen:
- Create digital design concepts and mock ups for client pitches/briefs
- Building standard and dynamic digital display ads
- Interact with clients and agencies directly
- Support the design team
- Conduct user and competitive research and look for new formats
Working alongside other design specialists, you will ensure that campaigns are set up efficiently, effectively and accurately to be tracked and measured against client KPIs.
Skills & Experience:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a digital designer / work placement experience
- Great communication skills
- Have a good understanding of UX
- Strong design skills from wireframes/scamps to production
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite, photoshop and illustrator
- Mac and Windows literate
- Be able to use your initiative, prioritise and multi-task your workload to deadlines
- Willingness to learn and a positive approach to new challenges.
- Ability to take initiative in response to direction and feedback
- Strong enthusiasm for design
Other beneficial competencies (not required but let us know if you’ve got any of the below or similar):
- After Effects / Premiere
- Motion Graphics / Animation
- Creative writing / Copywriting
- HTML and CSS
- Experience creating your own games
- DoubleClick Studio
- Other AdTech tools
- Flexi hour scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Fresh fruit Monday
- Beer Friday
Salary: Competitive based on experience
To apply, please send examples of your work and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org