Crimtan is a total lifecycle marketing company with proprietary technology that enables us to run intelligent, targeted, high performing display campaigns for well-known retail, travel, education and financial brands globally. We deliver the only complete lifecycle marketing solution. The business is in a high growth phase, and with offices in Brighton, London, Dubai, Singapore, Sydney and Chicago you will be working across a number of global campaigns across different formats and mediums.
Our vision: To be our clients’ most trusted marketing partner.
Our mission: To deliver exceptional marketing outcomes for our clients. We achieve this by exploring, explaining, and optimising their customer lifecycles.
As a Supply Executive, you will support the rest of the Supply team in ensuring that Crimtan stays ahead and informed of programmatic supply players, innovations and opportunities, while constantly improving supply accessibility, relevance, cost effectiveness and performance.
Key skills and experience:
- Build relationships with existing and new supply partners
- Identify new, untapped supply opportunities
- Gather information from supply partners, updating relevant internal resources and sharing updates with the relevant internal teams
- Pull site lists using available supply tools and make site recommendations based on relevance to internal briefs
- Request information and programmatic deals from suppliers based on internal requests
- Create new programmatic deals library and update legacy deals to improve categorisation and accessibility
- Troubleshoot deal set up when required
- Update internal implementation guides based on recent experiences/challenges
- Use data analytics to identify supply underperformance
We are looking for a motivated, inquisitive and confident individual who is interested in a career in advertising and is comfortable with tech and data.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organised approach to prioritising tasks and keeping information resources up to date.
- Good analytical/mathematical skills and desire to understand the data.
- Good at problem solving.
- Able to work proactively as well as reactively.
- Knowledge of programmatic advertising a bonus but not essential.
- Flexi hour scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Fresh fruit Monday
- Beer Friday
Salary: Competitive based on experience
To apply, please send examples of your work and CV to Kate at email@example.com