Crimtan is looking for a hardworking and competitive Programmatic Sales Executive to help support the development of our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining client satisfaction. You will assist in the promotion of Crimtan products and services to clients and negotiate contracts to maximise profits. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual to develop their career and be a key member of Crimtan’s growing Japan team.
- Assist the Sales Director and Sales Managers in developing tailored data-driven solutions for our clients.
- Research key target market verticals and support the marketing team in developing relevant sales material.
- Attend client meetings with sales team and manage follow-up actions.
- Build sales presentations within PowerPoint.
- Assist in the management of the sales team’s pipeline through our CRM system.
- Work to monthly sales and revenue targets set by the sales manager.
- Create invoices and send out to clients following a sale.
- Update the CRM system with information on potential clients.
- Communicate with past customers and cross-sell additional Crimtan products.
- Investigate and resolve client queries.
- Work with the creative solutions team to ensure all materials, assets and resources are in place to deliver the solution.
- 1-2 years in Digital Media.
- Fluency in English and native Japanese.
- Demonstrable collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills is mandatory for this position.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrable presentation skills to large and small groups.
- The ability to work in a team environment where how you do things is valued as much as what you achieve.
- The ability to work and learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial drive and creative thinking.
- The ability to balance competing priorities and work under pressure.
- The ability to work in a strong and international team environment.
- A passion for data and thirst for knowledge.
- A bright, charismatic and inspirational personality with the ability to win credibility internally.
- A strong interest in advertising and technology.
- The ability to work independently and be a team player.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.