Crimtan is a global, diverse company made up of different people, skills and cultures. It’s what makes us who we are.
We are a programmatic digital marketing technology company and our Lifecycle Marketing proposition – invented by us – helps to deliver the most value to our clients through software that automatically buys digital advertising placements. This technology empowers us to run effective online programmatic campaigns for global brands across the planet.
We are in an exciting growth phase of the business, and with offices in Brighton, London, Dubai, Singapore, USA and Sydney you will be working across a number of global campaigns using different formats and mediums.
Our vision is simple: To transform display advertising into meaningful individual experiences.
We are searching for a creative and innovative marketing individual with strong commercial acumen. Reporting directly to the CEO, and playing an integral part in the company’s Marketing Strategy, this is a crucial hire that will have a significant impact on the future of our business.
We’re looking for someone with a successful track record in building a global, digitally focused B2B tech brand. You will have a strong, hands-on background in brand building and proven experience across different channels and markets. You will work in close partnership with a number of teams in the business including product, operations, and client services to ensure we have a holistic plan to accelerate growth and drive further engagement with our growing community.
- Own the mission, strategy, budget and execution for all marketing and brand initiatives
- Lead Growth Marketing, Brand Marketing, Product Marketing, Optimisation, Comms to ensure consistency across all touchpoints
- Chief storyteller and ultimately responsible for the continuous development of the brand’s proposition, as well as the reasons to believe
- Maximise our brand value and to deliver the optimal return for the business
- Identify critical insights from internal and external stakeholders and utilise data to inform critical product development and customer opportunities
- Continue to build a highly motivated and talented marketing team
- Lead the team in consistently challenging the status quo, being brave and creative whilst establishing necessary processes and rigour
- Build strong relationships cross-functionally with the other business units and help share the brand vision
Key skills and experience:
- An understanding and passion for programmatic and digital marketing
- +10 years marketing experience, with a blend of both hands-on and strategic leadership
- Proven strategic marketing skills across Brand, Digital, CRM and Retail
- You are a clear and concise communicator with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate meaningful insights
- Ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution; we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Excellent communication, project management and organisational skills
- Possess a strong work ethic with a drive to succeed
What Crimtan Offers:
- Competitive salary
- All the latest tech & software you need
- We operate a hybrid-working policy offering a mix of office/remote working
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension & Healthcare plan (inc. mental health cover)
- 25 days holiday
- Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culture
To apply, please send examples of your work and CV to Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org