How has COVID-19 impacted the finance industry in Australia? And how should brands be adjusting their marketing and branding strategies right now?
These were just some of the questions answered by Crimtan’s Country Director ANZ Milan Blazevic in a recent webinar hosted by the IAB Australia.
The webinar was moderated by Jonas Jaanimagi, Technology Lead – IAB Australia and comprised an industry panel on digital advertising for financial services. Milan’s fellow panelists were Emily Smith, Interactive Director – OMD Australia, Sebastian Graham, Head of Native – Verizon Media, and Natalie Stanbury, Research Director – IAB Australia.
The webinar shared related case studies and research on recent consumer insights and trends. The industry panel also discussed these and other current financial marketing trends.
Specifically, Milan covered:
- The market challenges for the finance sector
- How behaviours have shifted during COVID-19
- How the customer journey has changed
- What is currently influencing customer purchase decsions
- Attitudes towards brand values in the finance sector
- The five things you need to understand now more than ever
- How finance brands can remain both impactful and empathetic
- How brands can leverage both short and long term customers in current times
- The key trends that are important now consumers are re-assessing their personal finances
You can watch the entire webinar here:
If you’d like further information on how Crimtan can help finance brands, please get in touch with Milan here.