We were incredibly proud to be invited on the prestigious Internet Marketing Podcast recently, following in the steps of marketing legends Seth Godin, Tim Ferriss, Neil Patel and Larry Kim.
The podcast is hosted by SiteVisibility, a full-service digital marketing agency with an unrivalled heritage in SEO stretching back to 2001. They’re also the proud co-founders of the world’s largest search marketing conference, BrightonSEO where 3.5k SEOs join up to learn from one another and share industry knowledge.
In the podcast, which you can listen to here, our Head of Creative, Luke Westland, explains:
- What lifecycle marketing really is.
- And how it has revolutionised the programmatic industry.
- The difference between programmatic and display advertising.
- Why the human element will always be needed in programatic.
- Why dynamic creative is a must for brands with huge product lines.
- What a lifecycle journey looks like.
- What the ‘convert’ stage of the marketing journey is based on, and why sequential messaging is so important.
- Why programmatic works brilliantly for reactivation strategies
- How we use countdowns and dynamic geo locations to encourage purchase.
- A clever example of how local geo helped one travel campaign work particularly well.
- Why every single brand has a lifecycle – you just need to work out what yours is.
If you would like to find out more about lifecycle marketing – and how it can help you – please get in touch.