What will digital marketing look like post-COVID-19? And most importantly, what do you need to know about the new frontier of attribution in a much-changed world?
We partnered with the NORA Network: National Online Retail Association to answer these questions in a live webinar that took place on the 18th June.
In this high value session we discussed the new challenges and opportunities in attribution with a panel of expert guests, including our Global Product Director, Andy Houstoun, Sven Lindell, Chief Marketing Officer at Winning Group, Angus McDonald, CEO at Barbeques Galore, and Steffen Daleng, CMO at Booktopia.
If you missed the live webinar, we’ll send you a link to the recording when you enter your details below.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll learn in this hour-long discussion:
- In this multi channel world, how do you match activity that you’re doing in the digital world or in an offline world, and make sure you understand the true impact across each of your channels?
- Why focusing on efficiency metrics no longer works, and why instead you need to be able to adapt quickly.
- Why so many brands are now investing in digital advertising, and what they need to be aware of.
- Why it’s so essential to ensure a customer buying online from you for the first time has the right experience.
- And how to balance increased demand in exceptional times, with ensuring that every customer has the perfect experience at every touchpoint.
- How to leverage advertising at the right moments in the customer lifecycle to increase your customer lifetime value.
- Why the businesses that adapt well in exceptional times are the ones who work to an evergreen budget that’s scaled based on what the business can afford.
- Why there needs to be a board-level mindset change on last click attribution.
- How there has to be an element of a multi-touchpoint customer engagement to deliver good last click attribution.
To find out the answers to these points and more, get your replay link and watch now.