Crimtan is a global, diverse company made up of different people, skills and cultures. It’s what makes us who we are.
We are a programmatic digital marketing technology company and our Lifecycle Marketing proposition – invented by us – helps to deliver the most value to our clients through software that automatically buys digital advertising placements. This technology empowers us to run effective online programmatic campaigns for global brands across the planet.
We are in an exciting growth phase of the business, and with offices in Brighton, London, Dubai, Singapore, USA and Sydney you will be working across a number of global campaigns using different formats and mediums.
Our vision is simple: To transform display advertising into meaningful individual experiences.
Who we are looking for:
For Crimtan to grow in revenue and reputation we must always work together – and think of ourselves – as one connected team. Because individual glory doesn’t strengthen a company. Mutual, connected success does. So we are looking for someone who is a team player and is up for an exciting challenge.
Drive Crimtan’s revenue growth
- Contribute to UK Crimtan revenue and profitability goals
- Work with the commercial director to identify and establish new market opportunities and verticals.
- Utilise business planning to identify clients that would be the best fit for Crimtan
- Build out key new busines client lists and agency organograms
- Create and implement a targeted new business strategy
- Work with marketing to deliver outbound sales strategies, by vertical.
- On-board new agency and client relationships to Crimtan
- Build strong long-term agency and client relationships at the highest level.
- Contribute to client development plans for key client relationships.
- Contribute to best in class client proposals and presentations.
- Represent Crimtan in Industry
- Use Salesforce as the central point of information for all activity.
- Use Salesforce to help management to forecast effectively and build out a robust pipeline.
- Work with client services, supply, trading and finance to ensure a smooth, client-centric experience for all business.
- Negotiate contracts and deals to maximize revenue and profit.
Working with the Crimtan leadership team:
- Contribute to the ongoing revenue growth strategy.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting and forecasting.
What Crimtan Offers:
- Competitive salary
- All the latest tech & software you need
- We operate a hybrid-working policy offering a mix of office/remote working
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension & Healthcare plan (inc. mental health cover)
- 25 days holiday
- Be part of a passionate, friendly and transparent culture
To apply, please send examples of your work and CV to Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org