Crimtan is a programmatic digital marketing company with proprietary technology that enables intelligent, targeted, high performing display campaigns for well-known retail, travel, and financial brands globally. The core product is Lifecycle Marketing; An end to end solution that utilises data, creative and investment strategies to drive incremental ROI for clients. The business is in a high growth phase, and with offices in Brighton, London, Dubai, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore and Sydney you will be working across a number of global campaigns across different formats (display, video, audio, DOOH etc) and mediums.
The vision is simple: To transform programmatic advertising into repeat relevant individual experiences at scale.
Drive Crimtan’s revenue growth
- Contribute to Crimtan Japan revenue and profitability goals
- Work with the commercial director to identify and establish new market opportunities and verticals.
- Utilise business planning to identify clients that would be the best fit for Crimtan
- Build out key new busines client lists and agency organograms
- Create and implement a targeted new business strategy
- Work with marketing to deliver outbound sales strategies, by vertical.
- On-board new agency and client relationships to Crimtan
- Build strong long-term agency and client relationships at the highest level.
- Contribute to client development plans for key client relationships.
- Contribute to best in class client proposals and presentations.
- Represent Crimtan in Industry
- Use Salesforce as the central point of information for all activity.
- Use Salesforce to help management to forecast effectively and build out a robust pipeline.
- Work with client services, supply, trading and finance to ensure a smooth, client-centric experience for all business.
- Negotiate contracts and deals to maximize revenue and profit.
Working with the Crimtan leadership team:
- Contribute to the ongoing revenue growth strategy.
- Provide regular and accurate reporting and forecasting.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Japanese: Native level and English: Conversational level
- 3 years’ experience in Business Development/ Sales Management in programmatic advertising or performance marketing sectors (Agency, Affiliate, Programmatic, etc.)
- A good understanding of the online media and performance marketing industry
- The ideal candidate will have sold to either directly to advertisers or digital agencies and will have a good network
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of sales success
- Ability to “simplify” complex technology processes into meaningful solutions that address business needs.
What is offered:
- Employment in Tokyo in a central location , full-time
- A competitive salary and incentive commission plan that rewards hard work
- Personal development and training that will help you achieve your professional goals
- Working in one of the fastest growing sectors in online advertising in the most competitive market
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- A young and upbeat culture
To apply, please send examples of your work and CV to email@example.com