Part two of a two part series, where Crimtan’s Product Director, Andy Houstoun, talks about GDPR and a new dawn in programmatic display advertising. Missed part one? Listen to it here.
To recap, over the course of the podcasts you’ll learn:
- What programmatic display advertising is and how it works
- A brief summary of GDPR and how it’s affecting programmatic display advertising
- The impact and fallout of GDPR – what has actually happened since it was implemented?
- How future legislation – EPR (Electronic privacy regulation) will negate the effectiveness of cookies for tracking
- How a focus customer lifetime value could be a safeguard against the demise of tracking cookie effectiveness