Considering a programmatic audio campaign? Find out what different audio formats you can choose from, and how we can help you.
Programmatic audio advertising is automated selling and insertion of ads in audio content like podcasts, digital radio, and streaming music services by leveraging programmatic audio-specific publishers. This audio content can be streamed on a variety of devices like desktop, mobile phones, over-the-top televisions, and smart speakers.
Programmatic audio formats
- Linear audio ads – These types of audio ads have three basic placings: Pre-Roll, Mid-Roll, Post-Roll. Audio unit can appear before or after an audio stream (podcast, track, etc.), as well as during a streaming section.
- Companion display ads – Static banners with a logo and a CTA. Viewers may click it throughout an audio ad track.
- Audio ad pods – A one-by-one set of linear ads.
- Skippable ads – Pre-roll and mid-roll ads in an audio file that viewers may skip. The main goal is to study the user’s behavior and content interests.
Why choose Crimtan for your audio campaigns?
- Our lifecycle marketing product in conjunction with audio ads helps to amplify our clients’ campaigns and increase engagement.
- Our DCO combined with full creative studio offering allows for data driven story telling.
- Our relationships with premium audio publishers enabling us to deliver audio in high quality environments globally.
- Our bespoke global audio private marketplace deals combines with first party data to deliver the best personalised ads to your consumers.
- Benefit from our cross device targeting capabilities and a single reporting dashboard.
- We’re brand Safe and IAB Gold Standard accredited.
The benefits of audio
- Share of voice (SOV) – Audio offers 100% share of voice in a one-to-one setting
- Boost other channels – Audio is a powerful complement to other programmatic channels
- Highly engaged and tuned in audience
- No ad blocking
- Listener level targeting
- High quality environments
Get in touch to find out more about how we can help you with your audio campaigns.